- DermRounds.com Created by dermatologists, this is a social and professional networking site dedicated to connecting dermatologists, residents, fellows, other physicians, health professionals, industry leaders, and anyone who is in the field of dermatology.
- GasWork.com GasWork.com is a job board for anesthesiologists. Go to GasWork.com to learn about the anesthesia job market, job locations, salaries, on-call and skill requirements, fellowships and new graduate jobs.
- GlobalRPh.com GlobalRPh.com Provides drug information, intravenous drug dilution standards, online clinical dosing calculators and other tools for health care professionals.
- MatchApplicants.com MatchApplicants.com is a free resource intended for current medical students to search profiles of previous residency applicants.
- MDApplicants.com MDApplicants.com is a collaborative site created by the online community to serve as a guide to prospective premedical students and contains applicant profiles broken down into non-interviewed, interviewed, and accepted pools for medical schools in the U.S. and Canada.
- PainRounds The pain medicine web site, including news, articles and fellowship information.
- PharmApplicants.com A site for prepharmacy students to search members based on a range of criteria to see how various students stood up against specific pharmacy schools.
- PulmCCM Central Provides summaries and analysis of the most important and interesting articles in pulmonary and critical care from more than 30 top journals as they’re published. PulmCCM Central also offers a library of free board review questions in pulmonary & critical care, and a weekly email newsletter with the latest published research.
- QuizMD A student developed and supported site containing clinical cases, quizzes and questions similar to those asked on wards.
- Radio Rounds Radio Rounds is the first and only radio show in the nation produced entirely by medical students. Every Sunday at 12 p.m. EST, students from the Wright State University Boonshoft School of Medicine interview a variety of physicians and healthcare leaders about their experiences in medicine. Listen to Radio Rounds for everything from advice on choosing a specialty to personal stories that highlight the humanistic aspects of medicine.
- RadRounds.com RadRounds is a radiology and medical imaging professional network for building relationships in clinical practice, education, career, research, and industry.
- ResidentSwap ResidentSwap lists currently vacant residency spots and anonymously listed spots currently filled by residents interested in swapping location or specialty.
- RotatingRoom.com RotatingRoom.com is a sublet website used by dozens of medical schools and hospitals around the country; automatically searches for sublets from neighboring institutions!
The Latest from SDN Forums
USMLE images by Jonari 5.23.13
IBR/PAYE Loan Repayments while still in school by profileprofile 5.23.13
USMLE Official 2013 Step 1 Experiences and Scores Thread by tiedyeddog 5.23.13
Failed step 1 2013 by chopes31 5.23.13
Official nbme 15 discussion by Jonari 5.23.13
Physicians can lose private assets in a malpractice insurance! by sb247 5.23.13SEE ALL >
Are acceptances to DO schools becoming more difficult? by SurgeDO 5.23.13
Lincoln Memorial - DeBusk (LMU-DCOM) Discussion Thread 2012 - 2013 by pcat24 5.23.13
2012-2013 University of Cincinnati Application Thread by SilverCat 5.23.13
Why do you volunteer and why do med schools care? by alpinism 5.23.13
The Official May 30, 2013 Thread! by mcgst9 5.23.13
Waitlisted... missed call from admissions head by BioBeaver 5.23.13SEE ALL >
SDN Pre-Dental Comics, Memes, and Rage by lr2014 5.23.13
putting grades on application by free99 5.23.13
Bad at math :( help! by free99 5.23.13
Chances for getting into a decent dental school in the US by free99 5.23.13
19/20/20 (AA/RC/PAT), oGPA: 3.38, sGPA: 3.15, gGPA: 3.7 by Bgeen23 5.23.13SEE ALL >
2017 C/O 2017 LECOM Bradenton, FL by Jibby321 5.23.13
Running out of Options. Please Help by rxlea 5.23.13
Medicare cuts..how is it affecting your hospital? by rxlea 5.23.13
Starting school in about 2 weeks and feeling down after reading this forum... by BMBiology 5.23.13
PharmD/PA by Rouelle 5.23.13
A clinical retail pharmacist? by Rouelle 5.23.13SEE ALL >
Podiatry Student sues over failing boards 4 times? What the H*ll?? by jellybean2020 5.23.13
Has anyone gotten into podiatry school without a pod rec letter? by throw 5.23.13
Preferred Histology Atlas by cpinkows 5.23.13
Best Podiatry Residencies by ldsrmdude 5.22.13
Is there moonlighting in Podiatry? by ldsrmdude 5.22.13
#23 on the WSJ List by dimundo 5.22.13SEE ALL >
Number of courses in psychopathology by cara susanna 5.23.13
Professional liability insurance by Doctor Eliza 5.23.13
WAMC: What Are My Chances by thewesternsky 5.23.13
Social Life in Grad School? by Pragma 5.23.13
Internship experiences- worth it? by Pragma 5.23.13
Want to study Heuristics, Decision Making, Cognitive Biases. What PhD type? by WJPSYCH 5.23.13SEE ALL >
Greek Mythology WW Game Thread by dyachei 5.23.13
RANT HERE thread by felinelvr44 5.23.13
Establishing Residency for Tuition Purposes..? by boilermaker713 5.23.13
Random Stuffs by equineconstant 5.23.13
Tablets for 4th year? by betweenusgurls 5.23.13
Low Freshman Undergrad GPA - hope lost? game plan? Any help greatly appreciated! by CloudlessNights 5.23.13SEE ALL >
how to prove general volunteer hours by prodigiousflame 5.23.13
Gifts for a new OT student? by youngbrOT 5.23.13
UF, USF, NOVA, all FL schools, anyone applying for fall 2014? by Audio14 5.23.13
bay path college? by dancerbfly 5.22.13
Online medical terminology summer class? by otismypassion 5.22.13
Waitlisted and no interview? by otismypassion 5.22.13SEE ALL >